At first it might not seem like there are any benefits of super green powders, they come off as just another supplement right? Well think about this. How many servings have you had of greens if you look back on the past week? Even if you’re a health nut the chances are you haven’t gotten anywhere near the amount your body requires.
The reason for this is simple enough. Who has the time to be that focused on getting proper servings of greens every week? Fair enough, but the reality is when your body doesn’t get the proper servings of greens as often as it needs to it leads to health problems that can become seriously debilitating.
We’re talking about problems such as chronic fatigue, a loss of energy, struggling to maintain concentration and even packing on pounds. And these are just a small sample of the negative impact you might suffer.
When you eat more greens you get a ton of benefits, but the core issue remains how do you ensure this without it requiring way too much time investment? The answer is to make use of super green powders. Yes, it may not be the actual food, but they pack a heck of a punch in terms of the health benefits they can provide you. Let’s take a look at a few of them.
Benefits to think about:
- Super green powders, especially those that include ingredients like Spirulina, help to get rid of heavy metals and toxins that build up in your skin
- Powders that contain ingredients such as wheatgrass are able to help with anti-aging, cell rejuvenation as well as the elasticity of the skin
- May contain ingredients that act as natural prebiotics, which can prove beneficial in assisting with various types of skin care problems
- Contain lots of Vitamin A, which assists in regulating cell growth. It also helps to repair tissue and decrease changes with the skin that usually come along with aging
- Super green powers contain lots of Vitamin A, which not only serves as a powerful form of antioxidant, but assists with tissue repair and regrowth. In addition to this it helps with synthesis of collagen and elastin, which lead to skin that’s strong and supple
- Contains vitamin E and other important antioxidants. Vitamin E helps with combating free radicals and help with regulation of retinol levels. Other antioxidants will enhance the free radical protection, which is crucial seeing as how most people are vulnerable to these due to being exposed to them in places with high pollution levels
- Super green powders can help to increase energy by lowering acid levels in the body, which will make it easier for you to get the nutrients from the foods you eat and provide more energy as a result
- You can add it to various foods in order to mask the taste if you find that initially it’s something you don’t like. It also becomes a way for you to add more nutritional value to some foods you eat that are lacking in it
- Super green powders get absorbed by the body very easily. This means that you’d be getting the majority of the health benefits you require by taking one of these, even more so than if you ate greens in their regular food form. The nutrients within super green powders are more bioavailable in this sense
In addition to all the above mentioned benefits these powders can also aid in weight loss and a decrease in the probability of getting certain health conditions down the road that you may be more at risk for currently. These powders are a good investment, especially for those serious about their health. You simple need to make sure you use a high quality option from a source you can trust.